Top quality materials, robustness and specific assembly components for extreme use characterize the new rearsets for Ducati Hypermotard 950.
– Footpegs have been CNC knurled for maximum grip even in the wettest conditions.
– Nr. 3 positioning of the support which together with the eccentric adjustment with 24 steps of the footrest allow countless combinations
– The gearshift and rear brake levers are mounted on bearings for optimum smoothness.
– The length of the brake and gear levers is adjustable with sliding guide (range of 33 mm.)
– Footrests and lever pegs are folding and lockable by steel spring pins, included in the kit.
– Road and reverse (GP pattern) shifting: the kit includes the wiring for an easy and reversible inversion of the Ducati QS sensor pulse
– Compatible with the original stop light sensor
– Bracket for rear brake master cylinder and its oil tank
The rearsets can be used with the factory passenger footpegs or with our heel-guard kit PES04B, sold separately.