Quality raw materials, lightweight alloy AL 7075 T6, robustness and security of the lightened steel screws, mounting hardware specific to an extreme use. Carbon accessories kit that gives the characteristics of lightness and refined aesthetic.
The footpegs have been CNC knurled for maximum grip even in the wettest conditions. Six adjustable footrest positions, offering a wide choice of settings of reach and height than the stock configuration.
ADJUSTEMENTS SHIFT LEVER
Configuring universal shifting (road and reverse shifting), gear lever pivoted on double ball bearing and toe gear lever swivel recliner with rubber teflon sleeve, which can be locked. Settings “slider gear lever“ on the sliding guide (range of 35 mm. than the stock configuration | -20 +15 mm). Screws machined lightened steel AISI 304.
Anodised to a brilliant black and silver finish and connection for rear brake light sensor. Finished to the highest standard in every detail to make our product unique and unmistakable.
ADJUSTEMENTS BRAKE LEVER
The brake lever is pivoted on a double ball bearing , brake lever tip CNC machined “knurled” for maximum grip and adjustable. Fully adjustable brake lever length on the sliding guide (range of 35 mm. than the stock configuration | -20 +15 mm). Screws machined lightened steel AISI 304.
In alluminium that gives the characteristics of lightness and refined aesthetic.
– Universal shifting pattern (universal or reverse shifting)
– Components formed entirely from solid aluminium AL 7075 T6
– Footrest in stainless steel
– Nr. 6 positioning for the footrest
– Brake e Shift Level pivoted on double ball bearing
– Brake pegs lever (knurled) reclining
– Shifting pegs lever (knurled) turning and reclining
– Adjustments slide brake and shift lever operating on sliding guide
– Heel guards alluminium
– Attachment for sensor rear stop light
– Attachment for bike stand
– Steel bolts Aisi 304
– Universal gearchange control lever “road or reverse shifting“
Kawasaki ZX-10R 2011-2014